The dynamic, active, and devoted families, teachers, and staff who make up our PTA work together to enrich the school experience for our school community. That requires a great deal of team work and volunteer efforts!
Want to help but don’t know where to start? A few of the PTA-sponsored events and programs are listed below, including when they are offered and what type of help may be needed. A complete list of volunteer opportunities are included in the form linked below. There are jobs for every level of involvement imaginable; you decide how much time you can give! Complete and return it to school with your child or drop them in the PTA mailbox in the school office.
Thank you, in advance, for your willingness to jump in and make great things happen at Fremont!
- Book Fair: Spring and fall fairs. Volunteers needed to work shifts and help with planning.
- Box Tops/Rebates/Recycling: Collected in fall and spring. Help needed with packaging up items for submission.
- Carnival: Fun, inexpensive family activity in May. Takes an army of volunteers day of event. Organizing committee needed!
- Drama Club: Volunteers needed day of show, as well as weekly for chaperoning students. Costumes, sets, ticket sales…lots of options to help with.
- Falcon Flyer Monthly Newsletter/Weekly Email Blasts: Published each month. Includes school events, programs, and news.
- Home Reading Club: Volunteers needed to deliver books to classrooms throughout year for books earned from required reading.
- Hospitality-Teacher Luncheons/Authors Day: Beginning of the year Staff Breakfast, Holiday Luncheon, Authors Day Luncheon and Staff Appreciation Week Luncheon. Help often needed for set up and clean up.
- Jog-a-thon: THE fundraiser for PTA programs! Healthy, fun, community event. Huge volunteer endeavor on the day. Work with a team.
- Lab Night: Annual family event held in early spring with science/technology theme. Volunteers needed for planning event, set up and clean up.
- Meet the Masters: Coordinate classroom materials to study and create works from the masters.
- Reflections Art Showcase: Students interpret the annual theme through visual arts, music, dance, photography, literature, and video. Volunteers needed to publicize program, process art, and plan viewing reception.
- Science Fair: Annual event that all students may participate in. Volunteers coordinate, judge, and run event.
- Silent Auction: Volunteers needed to coordinate event, solicit donations, & work during event.
- Spanish Club: Volunteers needed to reactivate club.
- Teacher of the Year Essay Program: Volunteers needed to review essays and coordinate awards.
- Screen Free Week: Volunteer coordinates tv-free activities for one week.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.