$10 – Individual Membership: Fremont Teachers/Staff, current or alumni students, alumni parents, neighbors, relatives
$30 – Family Membership: List up to four people in your family as members (you, spouse, children, grandparents.)
Sign up below or look for membership information in your child’s backpack or in the school office. There will also be opportunities for you to sign up at school events.
Join Our Mailing List!
If you’ve already joined the PTA but aren’t receiving the Falcon Flyer emails, click here to join our mailing list!
What is the PTA?
- The PTA is the oldest and largest volunteer association working on children and youth issues. In California alone, we have approximately 1 million PTA members.
- The PTA represents every child in California schools. We work for every child, with one voice.
- The PTA is a non-partisan, non-sectarian, and non-commercial association that promotes the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship.
- The PTA encourages communication and cooperation between parent and school to ensure that children and youth receive the best possible physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
- The PTA develops educational programs for parents, teachers, students and the general public.
- The PTA fosters leadership skills in both adults and students. PTA volunteers are leaders and advocates in their schools and communities.
What does the PTA Support at Fremont?
We have a lot to be proud of as a PTA! Through the work of many hands and much effort, we sponsor many programs and events that benefit all Fremont students, classrooms, staff, and families – our community. Check it out at: http://fremont-pta.org/programs/
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to participate in voting on all Fremont PTA matters.
- The opportunity to chair a PTA program.
- The option to show your support for the PTA by joining without having to attend any meetings or volunteering for anything – Membership does not require Participation!
- The opportunity to show your support for the largest and oldest advocate for children and education. Sheer numbers in our organization as a whole will make the PTA stronger when they are advocating education budgets at the local, state and national level.
- Check out the discounts that you can get as a PTA member on the a National PTA web site. http://www.pta.org/member_benefit_providers.asp
Where do your PTA Membership dues go?
Although the Fremont PTA does have fundraisers, Membership is not one of them. $4.30 of each membership goes to National, State, district and council PTA. We are asking you to be members to show your support for the PTA at all levels. The more members we have as a organization at the national, state and local levels will make the organization as a whole stronger and put them in a stronger position to lobby for the benefit of our children.