What should I expect through out the year?
Listed below are annual fundraising events. The monies raised at these events fund all Fremont PTA Programs and Science and Technology Labs (instructors and lab costs.) We could not provide all that we do for Fremont students without the financial support of our dedicated Fremont community! Thank you for your support.
|Event/Program Name:||Amount to Consider for Budget||Timing in School Year|
|PTA Membership Drive||$10 per adult; $5 per child||Year round|
|Fremont Spiritwear||$10-$25 per item||Year round|
|Book Fairs||Books start at $1.99||September & April|
Jog-a-thon is the primary fundraiser supporting all Fremont PTA programs except Science and Technology Labs.
|$100 per child||November|
|SOS Check Drive
SOS Check Drive is the sole source of funding for Science and Technology Labs; paying for both teachers’ salaries and supplies for both labs.
|$180 which is $1 per school day||Monthly (via PayPal) or February Check Drive|
|Carnival Silent Auction||$100||May|
More great opportunities include:
- PayPal: Don’t want to write one check for your full donation in February? Spread your SOS donation out into monthly donations automatically made via PayPal. Sign up at http://fremont-pta.org/sos/donate/ for any amount.
- Matching funds: Select companies offer matching funds for their employees’ financial gifts or volunteer hours. Find out if yours will match your contribution too.
Ways to help raise money, doing things you already do:
- Amazon: Shop as you normally would with Amazon but always go through our Fremont link so Fremont PTA will get a percentage back on your purchases. It does not cost you anything additional! Share the link with your friends and family! Amazon Link
- Box Tops: Collect them from participating products you may use at home. Send them to school with your child (collection boxes in lobby and primary hallway) so Fremont will receive funds.
- Store Rebates: Register your shopping cards & raise money each time you shop (Target, Vons, Albertsons, Ralphs, E-scrip). See instructions at http://fremont-pta.org/rebates/.
Thank you so much for the support you constantly offer to Fremont! Your efforts make a difference!