Would you like to shine a spotlight on a
fantastic Fremont teacher?
Submit an essay to the annual Teacher of the Year Essay Contest, sponsored by the Long Beach Council PTA.
The essay should answer these questions:
1. What qualities make the teacher outstanding?
2. How does the teacher provide a positive learning environment where all students can thrive?
3. What techniques does the teacher use to be able to reach all students?
4. How does the teacher make learning fun?
5. How does the teacher exemplify being a good role model?
Typed or handwritten
Double-spaced with 1-inch margins
2 single-sided pages maximum
Essays must be written by a parent or a student and
must be accompanied by the cover page you can download here.
A committee will meet to review all essays submitted by the deadline and select this year’s winner. The selected essay will be sent to the Long Beach Council PTA for further consideration. All essays will be shared with the teachers who inspired them.
Essays are due Friday, March 31, by 2:30 p.m. in the PTA Mailbox, located in the Fremont office.
Questions? Email Robin Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.