It’s time to play the S.O.S. $60,000 Challenge! Commit to your scholar’s education by helping to fund Fremont’s Science and Technology Labs!
We need everyone’s contribution to meet our goal. Here’s how you can help:
We ask every Fremont family to contribute what they can- for some that may be $20, for others it may be $500. If EVERY Fremont student donates $180 to the Fund Drive, we can make our goal!
Subscribe Monthly Take the challenge! Monthly subscription is the easiest way to fulfill your family’s contribution. Spread out your payment over the year. (Suggested amount- $15/month per child)
A Flat Donation is another way to do your part. Write a check, pay online, or contribute cash raised through fundraising.
Either way, all contributions are tax deductible! (Tax ID#33-0357679)
NEW! School-wide Incentives
TOGETHER, we can Support Our School! TOGETHER, we will celebrate!
On our way to hitting our FUND DRIVE GOAL of $60,000, when we hit our benchmark goals of $20K, $30K, $40K, $50K, & $55K we will celebrate TOGETHER as a school! The quicker we hit our goals, the quicker we celebrate. Don’t delay donate today!
• 100% participation: POPSICLES!
• The class to fill up their Coin Jar first: PIZZA PARTY
• The class to collect the most money in their Coin Jar (jars can be filled multiple times): BOARD GAME AND POPCORN PARTY!
Student-led Community Fundraising Incentive
Any student who participates in student-led Community fundraising and submits a picture in action will be entered into a drawing to win:
2 TICKETS TO DISNEYLAND!
* Turn photos into the PTA mailbox or email KPoleynard@yahoo.com. Must include the following to be entered: Name, Grade, Teacher, Fundraiser, Money Raised, and if the PTA has permission to use your picture for Fund Drive Promotional purposes including the display case, emails, and on the Fremont website and Facebook page.
* Examples of Student-led Fundraising include: lemonade stands, bake sales, car washes, selling crafts and artwork, yard sales, helping neighbors with tasks such as yard work, etc. Completing regular, daily chores will not count!
FUND DRIVE RUNS NOW THROUGH FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2016