TIME WITH TEACHER!
Designate your bid(s) for the teacher(s) of your choice. Submit the form in a sealed envelope in the Time with Teachers Box in the office between May 16 – May 20 or at the Carnival Silent Auction on May 21st. You may also e-mail your bid by May 20th to Amy McCleery firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bidding ends at the conclusion of the auction.
Winners will be contacted by Monday, May 23rd.
MAY 21, 2016
We need your donations! Don’t think you have anything to donate? Consider…
- Gift cards sitting in your wallet that you haven’t used.
- A nice present you received that you don’t need or want.
- Unopened bottle of wine or liquor leftover from a party.
- A date to use your season tickets to a sporting event.
- Days at your vacation home.
Remember to ask friends and family who own businesses for donations. Don’t feel comfortable asking? No problem! Pass on the contact information to our Silent Auction committee Chair – Stephanie: email@example.com and she will be happy to do the asking.
ITEMS & SERVICES THAT MAKE GREAT AUCTION ITEMS:
• Tickets to sporting events, amusement parks or performing arts events
• Gift certificates to restaurants and stores
• Toys, bikes, surfboards, paddle boards, skateboards
• Books, games & DVD’s
• Beautiful handmade items & jewelry
• Anything you think might raise money for Fremont’s great PTA programs!
Please email Carnival Silent Auction Chair, Stephanie Baker (firstname.lastname@example.org), with any questions and the details of your donation. Silent Auction items are needed by May 12, 2016. Thank you for your help!
Come one come all the Fremont Carnival!
Saturday May 21st 2016, 11-4
Live music by The Jelly of the Month club/Cowbell Cartel/ and fresh beats by DJ Hobey
Supermex and King Kone Ice Cream Trucks
New Games and Prizes
Old Fashion Cakewalk W/ Cake contest
Limbo Contest and more and a Super Silent Auction